- Chrysler Group LLC is a U.S.-based automobile manufacturer headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills, Michigan. Chrysler was first organized as the Chrysler Corporation in 1925. Up until 1998, Chrysler Corporation traded under the “C” symbol on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Reckoned hour by hour
- Those employees who work on a unit basis of pay with hour as the unit.
- Done or occurring every hour
- (with numeral or fraction) Occurring at intervals measured in hours
- network newscast beginning at the top of the hour; the cast generally contains a commercial break at two and a half or three minutes past the hour and resumes a minute or a minute and a half later; most hourlies conclude at five minutes past the hour
- occurring every hour or payable by the hour; “hourly chimes”; “hourly pay”
- Steven (Paul) (1955–), US computer entrepreneur. He set up the Apple computer company in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and served as chairman until 1985, returning in 1997 as CEO. He is also the former CEO of the Pixar animation studio
- (job) profit privately from public office and official business
- (job) occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; “he’s not in my line of business”
- (job) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; “estimates of the city’s loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars”; “the job of repairing the engine took several hours”; “the endless task of classifying the samples”; “the farmer’s morning chores”
Chrysler Group LLC CEO Sergio Marchionne, left, and Laura Soave, Head of FIAT Brand North America
Los Angeles – November 16, 2010 – Chrysler Group LLC CEO Sergio Marchionne, left, and Laura Soave, Head of Fiat Brand North America enjoy a corporate party kicking off the Los Angeles International Auto Show at Chrysler’s new flagship dealership, Motor Village of LA. The event marked the return of Fiat to the United States. (Joe Wilssens / Chrysler LLC photo)Los
Chrysler Group LLC Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
Chrysler Group LLC Sterling Heights Assembly Plant.(Joe Wilssens / Chrysler Group LLC photo)